New Stampin' Up! product sneak peek - pop out swing card

I've finally had a chance to play with my new products from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue which starts on June 2. Today I've used a lovely hostess stamp set called Floral Wings and 3 of the new In Colours - Mint Macaroon, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder.

Floral Wings is a photopolymer set so it is really easy to place each colour. Tip: Stamp the flowers first then the butterfly. I found it much easier to line up that way.

This pop out swing card featured in a class I ran earlier this year. It is another great design that folds flat to fit in a C6 envelope but stands up to display your beautiful work.

 
 
The vine provided the perfect border for my card. I think that Mint Macaroon might be my new favourite colour. I'm still suffering separation anxiety from the soon to be retired Coastal Cabana.



Here are the pop out swing card instructions. They might be of use to you so that you can make this great fold.




Comments

  1. I have just been perusing your sites Lou....I have missed some of your brilliant creations. This card is a beauty as is the pop up vase of flowers. They are truly lovely and I am so pleased to see the increased opportunities for you to show case your talents in the Stamping Up community. Go you good thing! Rose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.