Wedding mini treat bag thinlits meets the TGIF Challenge #tgifc08

Today I am taking on the latest TGIF challenge - Together Forever. I have been asked to make some wedding cards so it seemed the perfect marriage!


I started with Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper as my inspiration. I love how you can colour in parts using Stampin' Write Markers to add pops of colour and to tie in with your colour scheme. The mini treat bag thinlits die and the You're so sweet stamp set from Stampin' Up! added the details.
 
Silver Metallic thread adds a nice detail. I just coil it and secure on the back.

You can see how I have used the heart from the mini treat bag thinlits set on the front.
(Do this before adhering the bag together.) 

A strip of the heart paper looks great peeping through on the card insert. Watermelon Wonder adds that subtle pop of colour.

You can make this too! Here is what you need.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Comments

  1. Oh! I love how the card peaks through the bag! Thanks so much for joining us at TGIFC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to look at my post. I love your challenges and look forward to participating in many more.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.