Christmas Glamper Greetings

Just a quick post today to show you a couple of samples for an upcoming class. We will be learning the quick watercolour background technique that I showed you a few weeks ago. It is such an easy way to create a background. To go with the sleigh card I showed in that post we will also be using Glamper Greetings. I love this cute set and it has lots of images to build a scene.


I have 2 samples because I was having one of those creating days where nothing exactly came together. So I have lots of different coloured caravans sitting on my desk! Adding gold Wink of Stella adds nice detail to the sun and star. I have also used the fine tip glue pen on the lights and windows to make them stand out.


This card was not very photogenic (a bit like me!) and it does look better in real life. Don't forget the Christmas stamp sets that are in the Stampin' Up! annual catalogue. Holly Jolly Greetings has lots of words that you can put together to make your sentiment.



Now what am I going to do with all my extra caravans?

PS. I just saw that the challenge over at What will you Stamp this week is using this stamp set so thought I would enter one of my creations in it. I love seeing different ideas using the one stamp set so make sure you check out the ideas from the design team and all of the other entries. #WWYS82

http://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/wwys-challenge-82-glamper-greetings.html

Product List

Comments

  1. Great cards Lou! I particularly love your white card base combo. You've made me really want this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan. Since I did this post I have ripped the van from the green base and put it on white as well and I am much happier with it. I love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the backgrounds and how bright and colourful your cards are Lou. Thank you for joining the What Will You Stamp? challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy. They are a bit out there but sometimes it's nice to have a bright Christmas card.

      Delete
  4. Great cards!! Looks like such a cozy place to have Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of your cards Lou! The yellow camper is just so happy. Looking forward to seeing what you will do with all the rest of the campers! Thanks for playing with us this week over at What Will You Stamp!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.