Colour INKspiration Challenge #14 Blog Hop



I'm sure I say this each time but..... gee each fortnight rolls around quickly! Time for another Colour INKspiration blog hop. Whether you have hopped over from visiting Jackie or are starting with me, we have lots of INKspiration for you. Check out the colours for our challenge.


Such rich, cozy colours to suit the chilly weather we have been having in Australia lately. I have added Whisper White for my card.


I usually have a million ideas running around in my head but sometimes I like to build on ideas from previous cards and just change it up a touch. CASE myself I guess. Earlier this week I was playing with the scallop thinlit from the Seasonal Layers thinlits for these cards and thought it would work perfectly with some of the thinlits in the Celebration Time bundle. (Do you have that yet? I love it but think it might be getting over looked!)


The Celebration Time bundle has these great images to stamp with coordinating thinlits. They are a great size and I thought they would work as a different take for this colour combination. And a bow and some mini sequin trim always adds a nice touch! You can see some other things I have made with this bundle here.


I always like to try and use all the thinlits in a set at some stage. Sometimes I cannot for the life of me work out what some of them are for. Have a look at the Smoky Slate pieces I have die cut out of one of those mysterious thinlits. They fitted in perfectly to dress up my scallop edges but I am not sure what they are actually for. Maybe to drape across the cake? Any ideas? I would love to hear your thoughts.


This week I am also obsessed with my Decorative Ribbon Border punch. I have used it under my front mat with just the scallop edge peeping out. Some Metallic Enamel Shapes added an extra sparkle to my card. Job done!


INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by hopping around to see what all of the Colour INKspiration Crew have to show you. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. Not a member of the Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Next up we have Cathy Pinchbeck who is our guest designer. Want to be a guest designer? Enter our challenge. Winner = Guest Designer! Make sure you check out Cathy's take on this colour combination. You will love it!

Lou

Product List

Comments

  1. Pretty pretty card Lou it would be perfect also for a wedding x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that border on the base Lou! Stunning :-) Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is fabulous Lou! The scallop trim at the bottom is inspired!! You should CASE you more often! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice little trim at the top and fabulous scallops at the bottom. Too lovely ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to love on this one Lou! Your scalloped border is stunning and l love the clean elegance. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have used that little framelit perfectly on this card - some of them really are a mystery aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the decorative edge and the added bling. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the mystery framelit! I love your bow. It's so lush and gorgeous. Beautiful card and all the details are divine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.