What Will You Stamp? #124 - Daisy Delight

Well how exciting is this! I am so happy to be the newest member of the What Will You Stamp Design Team. Each week we feature a different stamp set and start off the challenge by sharing our ideas for using it and then it is over to you. You can see all of the Design Team projects over at What Will You Stamp and if you are up for the challenge you can add your projects too. You might even be chosen as our next Guest Designer!

For this challenge we are showcasing Daisy Delight - one of  my favourites. I have made several projects already that you can see here and here. It coordinates with the Daisy Punch and has lots of images and sentiments for you to use.


I had some embossing paste backgrounds left over from these cards  so rather than shoving them in my leftovers box I thought I would put them to use. I thought the embossing paste coloured with Lemon Lime Twist made a lovely soft background for these fussy cut flowers.


Some Wood Textures Designer Series Paper and some ribbon was all I needed to round off the design.


You can see a glimpse of the inside here. The Daisy Delight stamp set has these great images that allow you to build up a scene.


Even though it is now retired, I still love my Stampin' Up! stapler. I love ruching and stapling ribbon to add a bit of texture.


I was so pleased with this variegated background that I achieved my adding white over the top of some embossing paste coloured with Berry Burst ink refill. The perfect background for a daisy!


You get a fuller gerbera-like flower if you stamp 2 flowers and adhere them together, offsetting the petals. I stamped the flowers in Powder Pink and used very diluted Berry Burst to colour in the petals. The centre is punched out using a 1/2" circle punch. To give some dimension, I have used the rounded end of my Aqua Painter to give it a domed shape. Simply turn the circle upside down on your Stampin' Pierce mat and gently press the end of your Aqua Painter into the centre. Pop up with a stampin' dimensional. Add it to a skewwhiff frame with some ribbon and a sentiment and what more could you need?


I have decorated each envelope in the same was as the card insides.



Make sure you check out all of the other projects from the other Design Team members and enter your project. We'd love to see what you create.

Lou
Product List
Daisy Punch
[143713]
$31.00

Comments

  1. Stunning!!!! I love the matchy envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lou, These are so beautiful <3 Loving the embossing paste <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Lou! I especially love the backgrounds. Congrats on your first week as a WWYS Design Team member. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Lou! The gerbera card with Berry Burst is wowser! Big congratulations on DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a marvel with the embossing paste, Lou! Love your cards here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous cards Lou! Congrats on the design team - can't wait to see what you create each week! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.