It's a good day - #TGIFC122

I had this cute bird watercoloured and decided to rescue it from my bits and pieces bin. I am trying to use up all my leftover pieces. I usual cut  more than I need for each card and end up with frames and images left over. This card just happens to be perfect for the challenge over at TGIF this week.


I am a big fan of layering and adding skewhiff mats. Add in a bit of texture with some flicks from a marker for added interest and you are good to go.


Did you spy the lace? It from the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue and is available from September 1st.

Short and sweet today.

Lou
Product List

Comments

  1. Beautiful job on the watercolor, Lou. Love the layering as well. Thanks for taking the time to create with the #tgif Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou! So nice to see you join in with us over at TGIF Challenges this week! Your card is perfectly pretty! That birdie, and that lovely lace trim, AND AND AND... are on my stamping wish list. Your project today just reiterates that! Thank you so so much for joining in with us over at TGIF Challenges this week! We hope to see you again soon!💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.